9.02.2011

Favorite Blogs

Here are some of the blogs that I always get super excited to see a new post from (aside from Kelly's obviously)


MADE: love the sewing tutorials mixed in with yummy recipes and great photographs


Castleberry's: GraceAnna was my RA freshman year at Clemson and I am in LOVE with her Texas Heart series

Jonah: Jonah is an amazing little boy and Patrice is such a strong (and real) mommy-blogger


hollywood housewife: love her fashion and decorating styles


finding my feet: fun sewing tutorials alongside real-life and i'm super jealous of her garage sale finds


for this child i prayed: two adorable little girls who always seem to be in the sweetest little outfits


Francis family: cute little family, love the way she dresses her children (especially brody)


Whatever: crafty fun site with cool photos and super-bright colors


(and finally...)


Galloway's: a blog about my favorite twins :)


{linked with kelly's korner friday link-up}

1 comment:

  1. thanks for introducing me to the castleberry's blog. :]

    ReplyDelete