9.26.2011

the accountant in me

I've mentioned here before that I recently received my Masters in Accounting and am in the process of sitting for all 4 parts of the CPA exam. If you would have told me 3 years ago that I'd be doing this I would be doing this, I would have laughed in your face. But, here I am. I feel like now would be a good time to mention that I'm pretty sure I'm quite different than what you would picture when you think of  CPA. I, naturally, have a pinterest board relating to accounting. I think that I might be the only person to have a board like that but that just makes me special :) Here are a few of my favorite pins from that board and hopefully you'll be able to see I'm really not the typical accountant.



[above images (and more) can be found on this pinboard]

No comments:

Post a Comment