9.15.2011

to-do list

today I made a list of things I wanted to get done. I'm not going to lie, I've really missed making lists and getting to cross things off of those lists. I'm super excited that this list doesn't contain anything about becker or studying, so yay for that. But I do have a few cards I need to write and messages to send. I feel the need to be more organized with that and really who doesn't love a good list. Getting dressed is also on my to-do list for today. More often than not I've recently been in leggings and a t-shirt until 3 or so...and then I might change into jeans. If you know me at all, you know that's so very not Staci behavior. But I do love my leggings so it's all good...and spit-up goes much better with a t-shirt then a cute dress anyways. 
the career fair and recruiter's picnic were interesting. I'm still hopeful that something awesome will come from that...preferably in the form of a job offer. I did get a cool cup that I'm pretty excited about, so at least there's always that. Exam scores should be released sometime next week possibly and that's a terrifying thought. But more on that once it actually happens. 
so basically I'm probably a little too excited about my to-do list. and I'm really not even sure why I'm posting this but hey, it's what I'm doing today. Having a to-do list does make me think about all the things that I want to accomplish and I still haven't crossed off my list yet. But I'm definitely thinking that's a new blog post all in its own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment