9.21.2012

Happy Friday: Singles Day Version!

Kelly, from Kelly's Korner, is having a Singles Link-Up today and I decided to join in. I participated the last time she did this and figured why not try it again. 
so, a little about me. My name is Staci and I'm 24 and currently living in the beautiful upstate of South Carolina. I went to Clemson where I got a bachelors in finance and a masters in accounting. I ended up in grad school simply because I couldn't imagine leaving Clemson after only 4 years and my advisor suggested the graduate program. I enjoyed my 5 years more than I ever thought I would and sometimes I just really want to go back. Thank goodness for football games!
{fall 2011}
{homecoming 2011}
I just passed all 4 sections of the CPA exam and I'm pretty excited/proud of that! Currently I am a nanny for the cutest 17 month old twins ever. I love being with Jackson & Riggs but I'm excited about finding an accounting job. I think the thing I'm most looking forward to is getting dressed up for work...and I'm sure that will wear off after about a week. 
{jonathan's graduation, May 2012 with our parents}
I have one younger brother, Jonathan, who graduated from Clemson in May. He is engaged and getting married in January of next year. My dad retired at the beginning of this year so he and my mom have been traveling a lot and enjoying the retired life. 
{master's graduation, August 2011}
Earlier this year, I joined the special events committee at the church I attend. We plan all the events for the children's ministry. VBS was our big production of the year and I think that had to be one of the most stressful things I have ever done. We are moving on to simpler things now, like trunk or treat for halloween. I also recently committed to start going once or twice a month to a children's home that our church works. A group goes occasionally to hang out with the teenaged girls there. I really want to start being more involved with this age of girls so I'm excited to see how God works in this situation...even if it is slightly out of my comfort zone. 
{Easter 2012}
I like to think I'm a pretty crafty/creative person. I enjoy sewing, even if it's been a while since I've had my machine out. I think pinterest is an amazing site and, as i told my brother, I was on pinterest before it was cool to be there. I'm really excited about fall weather because it means layers, tights and boots. I also love fall for the football games and tailgates. Glitter terrifies me but I just got a pair of glitter flats. I panic when I see black and brown together but for some reason I'm excited to wear my brown boots with my black leggings. So maybe all that means I'm expanding my comfort zone even more. I love happy hour at sonic, my teal bubble necklace and I have a slight (or major) addiction to buy clothes for Jackson & Riggs.
{spring 2010}
{may 2010 graduation}
{christmas eve 2011 at my grandparent's house: jonathan, me and my parents}

if you have any questions, let me know! I can't wait to see what happens with all of us linking up this time!

1 comment:

  1. I did a post today about my friend, Mike who lives in Charlotte-- leave me a comment if you are interested :) www.livingtheadventures.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete