9.28.2012

Friday!

1. The recent cooler weather has been awesome...however I'm sure that when the next home football game rolls around, it will be nice and hot out. The weather has allowed for the twins to play outside for a little while each afternoon (and sometimes morning too). I don't thing anything makes J&R as excited as when I open the back door. 
2. I am seriously obsessed with Grey's Anatomy. However, my favorite couple is no longer on the show but still I just can't stop watching it. I also recently got Netflix and that clearly isn't helping this obsession either. However, I was sad to find out that I can't watch ER there. I really loved that show. 
3. I've been on a bit of a cooking/baking spree recently. I'm definitely going to share about soon but for now, let's just say lunch one day was very well received :)
4. I think I might have a problem with buying pumpkin foods...this is all from my shopping trip last night. 
5. I had a super successful shopping day last Saturday. Major progress was made on shower gifts for my brother's & Nealee's upcoming showers. I also got a fun orange necklace, new iphone case and some fun Clemson trivia cups for tailgating.

Linked up with Lauren from my grey desk
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha tis the season for pumpkin!! :)
    happy friday!

    xo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love all the pumpkin foods!

    Have a great week!

    nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete