8.07.2011

post secret...

in honor of post secret sunday's i thought i'd share a few recent posts that i relate to the most...


[promise they are not all super depressing...really...but i like knowing i'm not alone with this thought]

[honestly i never got anyone kicked out of church camp...but somedays i'm pretty sure i was one sarcastic comment away from being kicked out of the youth group...]


[ever since reading this i'm super nice whenever i buy fabric in hopes that i get extra]


[reading post secret does make me realize how truly lucky and blessed i am]


[legit fear of mine...glad i'm not alone]


[it's the secrets like this one that remind me why i really am so happy with the choices i've made...and why i would tell my 13 year old self that while it's not always easy to be different and take the so-called "uncool" route, I wouldn't change a thing :)]


[unanswered prayers = blessing in disguise]


[my worst fears in the grand scheme of life really are not that bad...must remember this]


[makes me happy...and realize that i'm really not all that strange]


[picture freaks me out but i love the message...and the idea that someone out there is looking for me too]


[i do this all the time...and i have an irrational fear that high school was/will be the best time of my life...]

and i saved the best for last: 

[i don't attend a private university and i'm certainly not graduating cum laude but i will (hopefully...one day) have two degrees and this picture is me...exactly me]

**all of these images are from http://www.postsecret.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment