8.15.2011

Craft Hope

I found this website a few months ago. I always wanted to make the current project but never actually made the time to do so. But when I saw the new project, making stockings for Christmas in Dixie, I knew that this was the project I wanted to participate in. I have a little more free time now and making stockings seem like a fairly basic project. I also have a lot of scrap fabric that I could use on a worthwhile project instead of just some random creation. I also really love the freedom that Craft Hope gives with their projects. I think that working on this project (even if I only make 3 stockings) will be a great use of my free time in these next few weeks. 
I just need to go through my fabric that's all packed up and decide what (if any) additional pieces I need to get. Good thing I'm going fabric shopping with my mom this afternoon :)




(via craft hope project 14)

1 comment:

  1. I love this project too! I haven't participated in any of theirs before, but hope to make something this time.

    ReplyDelete