10.05.2012

Friday!

~Happy Friday Peeps~linking up with lauren again~
1. I've been working on updating and changing my resume and the only thing I could think about was this scene from Legally Blonde. I'm not a big fan of movies (I'd prefer to just watch tv shows) but I can recite almost every line from Legally Blonde and it's definitely one of my all time favorites! Oh and I really wish I could have a pink and scented resume...and I love the line about waking up one day and deciding to go to law school because sometimes I feel like that's how I ended up in grad school too!
2. I went shopping on Monday and got some fun jeans that I can't wait to wear. I really hope this colored denim trend stays around for a while because I think it's pretty fun. I also got the rest of Nealee's shower gifts bought so now I just have to put everything together. 
3. My crafty side has kind of been going crazy so I worked on this Monday night. Not super exciting or anything but at least I got to exercise my craftiness a little bit. I have a few more bottles to do and then I think I'm going to hardcore start working on ideas for my brother's rehearsal dinner. 
4. I got my first spiced caramel apple cider from Starbucks Wednesday evening. I love this drink and it really makes me think of fall (and winter) so I'm happy this drink will be making a frequent appearance in my life again.
5. Clemson has another home game tomorrow and I'm pretty excited. Georgia Tech is always a tough game but I'm ready for a good home game!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those navy polka dot jeans you bought. Where did you get them? I might have to copy you. :)

    Also, aren't caramel apple spice ciders from Starbucks SO GOOD. I am addicted to them come Fall time.

    Stopping by from the link-up today! Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!
      The polka dot jeans are actually a gray color not navy...but they came from Target.
      Hope you have a great weekend!!

      Delete