4.27.2012

It's Friday!

yay it's Friday! again i'm linking up with lauren for high five for friday. here are 5 things that happened to me this week


1. i've been really busy this week during the evening. so i've had a reason to actually get dressed cutely...and i wore black & brown together on sunday...who am i?! but in all seriousness, it's been really good to have things to do. VBS planning is in full swing and we all know how much i love creating a good plan. Also Engage was last night and it was awesome! I always leave feeling uplifted but last night was just extra good.
2. so ulta is having a sale on their brand of cosmetics...and this includes the nail polish (which is 2/$4 currently) and i may have gone a little overboard. i also got some eye shadow and eye liner, which were also on sale so it's totally justifiable. 

3. Jackson & Riggs got everywhere chairs (from PBK) for their birthday. and i have really enjoyed this gift so far. it's so cute to see J&R climbing on them but i also enjoy sitting in one occassionally. mainly because i'm not right on the floor so i i have a little protection from fingers constantly being stuck in my mouth and nose...and ears and eyes. so yeah, that's been nice.
4. storage wars is a great show. if you don't watch it, you are really missing out. it's not a typical "staci" show but maybe that shows growth on my part?!?
(via)
5. i'm ending with the best video ever...i think if this was seriously a tv show i would definitely watch it! (and i'm not really sure what that says about me) so you think you can audit so you may only get the humor in this video if your an accountant...but i enjoyed it.
Happy Friday Y'all! Hope you have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so out of control in Ulta, I try not to let myself go too often. Im like a kid in a candy store. I need supervision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ulta has such fabulous products, I wish I had an endless makeup budget. :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the PBK chairs! So cute! I really like Storage Wars, too. Not me at all but there's something about it! :)

    ReplyDelete