4.20.2012

H54F...for real this time

1. i keep seeing colored denim everywhere and i really want to join this trend. i think i was a pair of cropped jeans in either a bright yellow or royal blue...guess i'll be checking out target soon!
2. i watched grey's anatomy for the first 2 (maybe 3) seasons and then i just stopped. however, i've been watching repeats on lifetime and i'm totally hooked again. 
3. i bought an erin condren voucher a few months ago and it was getting close to expiring. so i decided to just buy a life planner, since i had been wanting one for quite a while. i absolutely LOVE it! i am a big fan of writing out lists and marking events down on paper, so this planner is right up my alley. 
4. all-day happy hour occurred at Sonic on Tuesday...and this made my Tuesday like you wouldn't believe. I only went twice but I definitely could have gone more. There's just something about a drink from Sonic that makes me think of spring...and get excited for summer. [i'm sure this has nothing to do with the way i obsessively drank them last spring/summer while studying for the CPA...yeah the sonic in Clemson got a LOT of business a year ago]
5. The twins got sick last week so their epic birthday party has been postponed. So even though i know they are one...sometimes i feel like their birthday hasn't happened yet. and then other days i feel like they are 3. 

{High Five for Friday is a link-up with Lauren}

5 comments:

  1. I want an erin conrad planner! did it start in january or did it start the month you got it? Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now the life planners are on sale so they are only $30...but they only go from april - december. i figured this was a good way for me to try and see if i would really use the planner or not. but you still get all the cool additional items/pages that come in a typical planner.

      Delete
  2. I got my life planner toward the end of January and really love it. I am finding that I put most of my appts on my phone/iPad though so I don't know if I'll spend the $50 again. But, it's so pretty, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah between the voucher i had and it being on sale, i figured now was the time to see how much i will really use it. i do use my iphone a lot still but i just love the planner! all the pretty colors are great for sure

      Delete
  3. Grey's Anatomy is such a fantastic show - so addictive! :)

    ReplyDelete