2.02.2012

Singles Day!

so today i'm linking up with Kelly's Korner for her singles day. i've read blogs that have linked up for her single days previously but never taken the plunge and actually participated myself. but i figured that a) what could it hurt and b) if people are not only meeting but getting married thanks to this link up then seriously...why not do it

so a little about me...my name is Staci and i'm 23, living in the Greenville area of South Carolina. i went to college at Clemson and absolutely loved it! i seriously loved Clemson so much that after i finished my undergraduate degree i decided to stick around for another year and get my Masters in Accounting.
i'm currently a nanny/babysitter/awesome auntie to 9 (almost 10 wow!) month old twins but i'm looking for a job in public accounting. yup, that's right i'm an accountant and well on my way to becoming a CPA. but i'm pretty much anything but a typical accountant.
{my brother and i after my graduation in august}
I have one younger brother, Jonathan, who is engaged and will be graduating from Clemson in May of this year. He is majoring in Civil Engineering. We've always been pretty close and going to college together for 3 years helped us maintain that. My dad just retired last month, so he and my mom are enjoying the semi-retired life. 
{Christmas Eve 2011 at my grandparents house: Jonathan, my mom, me and my dad}
i enjoy sewing and being crafty in general. i have a slight addiction to pinterest, where my love of obsessive organization can be found. i probably watch too much tv & i love a good football game, which isn't complete without an awesome tailgate and yummy food. i, obviously, love college football season but i'm pretty excited for baseball to be starting soon. i'm kinda of obsessed with chick-fil-a sauce, cherry limeades and strawberry frosted donuts. 
{roommates junior and senior year at Clemson...Amy, Heather and I}
{me and emily}
if you have any questions, just let me know. i can't wait to see what happens with all of us who are linking up with kelly this time!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Staci. I also linked up with Kelly, but featured my close girlfriend. However, I do have 2 guys who I'm cruising the list for...LOL! I actually live in Spartanburg, and couldn't believe it when I saw someone so close to us on there. I have two guys you might be interested in. My brother for one....His name is Shane. He is 26 years old and lives in Charleston. He graduated from Trident with an engineering degree. He is a handsome guy who loves adventure. He is also a Christian guy! You can see his pic on my blog rejoicefuldeyoungdays.blogspot.com
    #2-is Steven. He is 22 and currently goes to USC-Upstate, but LOVES Clemson. He loves to play sports and is also a Christian guy! If you are interested in either please feel free to email me @ brandiern@charter.net. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Staci-- I linked up a great guy that also lives in Greenville! He is a little older than you, but he is also a Tiger fan! :) Check out my blog to learn more about him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you on SYL Singles on Kelly's Korner. I have a guy that lives not less than 30 minutes from Clemson and this a stand up christian guy. If you're interested you can email me at carolinapirategirl{at}gmail{dot}com!

    ReplyDelete