1.10.2012

twitter love tuesdays

so i'm pretty sure there is no such thing as twitter-love tuesdays but i had something from twitter that i wanted to share and i thought it semi-flowed so here we are.
i stumbled across ChicksInChurch on twitter and i am in LOVE! i relate to pretty much every single one of their tweets and i wish i went to church with these girls. recent tweet topics that i have made me smile and say "that's so me" include having quiet time in an elevator while at a church retreat/conference, wondering when the engaged fad will end on facebook, figuring out what God wants for me by spending money in Europe (or grad school) and leaving room for Jesus while dancing. 
reading through these tweets really make me so happy (it's the little things people) and there are a few that i have to share word for word!

Did Jesus say much about dating?" About as much as He talked about pinterest...  hollllla!!
"He's gotta be a good steward of money, but he also better get me a ROCK!"  (kidding...sorta...about the ring not being a good steward)
"Still trying to decide if Im sold out enough to raise my hands at my parents church. Its totes no big in college, but at home? Ehh" 
"Girl, Did you see her last night? She was holding a solo cup. At a party..."

and finally i have NEVER related to a tweet quite like i do this one:

"Ok when we get there, you walk in first and I'll sit by you so we don't have to meet anyone around us." 

No comments:

Post a Comment