1.16.2012

pinterest love!

it's been a while since i've blogged about pinterest. don't worry i'm still horribly addicted and i can't imagine how i functioned without it. a few days ago i was thinking how could you have possibly planned an awesome party before pinterest. then i realized that i threw a pretty great baby shower before i got on pinterest. (missed it by about a month i think) so obviously life functioned before this website came into my life. for a while i wondered if i would actually ever do anything that i have pinned. sure some stuff will be handy when i'm planning my wedding, dressing my kids or decorating my apartment. other boards are totally applicable now, like all the *hopefully* yummy recipes i've pinned. so, in order to show that pinterest is actually a good use of my time, here are some of my pins that i've actually tried. i know, i'm shocked too.

(via)
made this Sin Dip for an evening snack on Christmas day while we played dominos. it was really good but honestly what isn't when cheese and bread are involved.

(via)
i gave a variation of this to my dad for one of his Christmas presents. i bought 2 strands of purple lights and tied orange and white tulle randomly along the strands. i think it will be perfect for tailgating next fall and trust me, my dad is serious about some Clemson tailgating so naturally he was pretty excited.

(via)
i have made these chicken and cheese lasagna roll-ups a few times and each time, i have been quite pleased with the results. they are really easy to make and taste delicious. plus they heat up really well the next day.

(via)
i made this craft with the twins right before thanksgiving. it was a lot of fun and i blogged about it here.

i also feel the need to mention that it really bothers me when someone's pinterest boards are not properly labeled/categorized...and not properly refers to my standards, not something official from pinterest. i might be slightly obsessive with my boards...shocker i know. however i would enjoy it if pinterest made everyone uphold my standards...one can dream right?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment