2.12.2015

Singles Day 2015

I'm linking up (again) with Kelly's Korner for Singles Day!!

A few things have changed since I last posted for Singles Day...or posted in general (whoops I kind of forgot which email was associated with this blog...)

So here are a few things about me...

My name is Staci and I'm 26 years old. I live and work in Greenville, S.C. I graduated from Clemson in 2010 with my undergraduate degree and again in 2011 with my Masters...I wasn't ready to leave so I extended my college experience another year. I'm a hardcore Clemson fan and I love going to football and baseball games. 

(hawaii - april 2014)

I'm currently working as a treasury accountant for an energy company in Greenville and I love my job. It can be crazy busy but at least I like it :)

I'm also super involved in the children's ministry at my church. So you can typically find me working on plans for the kids a few evenings a week. My faith is very important to me and I am definitely looking for someone who feels the same way. 

(my mom may kill me for this picture but oh well)

While I'm not working on children's ministry stuff I enjoy random crafting projects and baking. I think one of my favorite parts of working in my office is that I can take my baked goods to work...so I always have an excuse to bake. I'm mildly obsessed with monograms, bows and sharpies. Everyone at work knows me by my color-coded calendar and bright notepads. I'm a little crazy, sarcastic and random. But I'm also responsible, hard-working and honest...and probably a little too honest some (or most) of the time.

(hawaii - april 2014)



I tend to get along with people a little older than I am...the majority of my friends are married and have kids...So I'm looking for someone who likes kids and definitely wants them (one day).

(me and one of my favorite little people)


Please leave a comment if you'd like to know more!

Hope this crazy link-up works for some of us!!

4 comments:

  1. A lot more than the breakdown along with quantity of triumphs these people detail a number as well, with what the particular achievements can be and the way to discover this. The Monument to all or any Your current Mistakes Comprehensive every Marketing campaign Vision in Celebrated by yourself.Banshees, Quickly and Low Hijack any Banshee throughout the Reach Advertising campaign.Sure, Sensei Earn a primary Affect Medal in the Online dating video game.Buy WOW Gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pleasant to see that people are happy. Last month my friend has married and was offered to write a Life tory of two lovers who have been involved in a big Love. I'm a writer and I frequently write articles at the blog of custom writing service Writers Per Hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I was just looking through the singles from last year and I just put my brother up on my blog for this year's single blog connect. I don't know if you are still single or not but if you are and still looking. I think you might like my brother. You can see his profile on my blog at: http://themilkmaidtimes.blogspot.com/2016/01/my-handsome-farmer-brother.html


    I hope maybe you will feel the same!!

    ReplyDelete