12.26.2012

Upstate Children's Museum

One Friday in November (the Friday before Thanksgiving to be exact) we decided to have lunch with some friends and then visit the Upstate Children's Museum. I have ventured out with the twins on my own plenty of times but I decided that I would enlist some help for this trip. Best decision ever! Anna came along and I'm so thankful...plus I think we might have enjoyed it more than Jackson & Riggs. Basically because this museum is awesome. I already want to take the twins back all the time. There are  a few zones that are specifically for toddlers so those are the areas that we mainly visited. Since I was going to have an extra set of hands, I decided to take my big camera with me. So get ready for picture overload!
 {Riggs would have happily played in the grocery section all day if we let her}
 
 
 {look it's a cow Staci...moo moo...such smart babies!}
 
 {she ADORED the slide}
 
 {he did not want to wear that}
{see i was there too! and i didn't get the message to smile} 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment