7.10.2012

the cruise

in may,  my family went on a cruise to the bahamas. it was my first time going on a cruise and i really enjoyed it. my dad, brother and i went snorkeling in Freeport and then we just wandered around in Nassau. I tried to give an unofficial tour of the Atlantis to my parents & brother but it has been a while since i was there...and there are a lot of places you can't go if you aren't a guest of the Atlantis...who knew!?
the water was a little rough so you could definitely tell you were on a boat but that didn't bother me at all. however my brother gets motion sickness and he was not a fan of all the movement. we had a really good time with minimal fighting...jonathan and i made it all the way to dinner the last night but i guess we had just had too much togetherness :)
all in all it was a really fun trip and my parents are already talking about the next cruise they want to go on.
We have a ton of pictures but here are some that i had on my iphone...the rest i'll have to get from my mom.
 {my snorkeling outfit...aka what i wore while we walked around Freeport afterwards and i had an amazing mixed drink or three...but still really wished i had thrown a pair of shorts into my bag}
 {the brother: Jonathan}
 {atlantis in the background}
 {day drinking while riding in a cab around Nassau...totally normal}
{timeshares i stayed in when i visited the bahamas/the atlantis when in high school}

No comments:

Post a Comment