12.01.2011

a child of the 90's

article here "10 things 90s kids will have to explain to their children"
basically i just think this article is pretty funny...and i love the first "issue" that i will have...cause topanga really is a fabulous name and i'm totally going to make my kids watch boy meets world because it's still one of my favorite shows ever!
i found the article from  90sgirlproblem on twitter...and everyone should go and follow her now...some of my favorite tweets from here include:
I shot 369 pounds of food, but could only carry back 200 pounds.  
I forgot to buy a disposable camera for my school field trip tomorrow. 
I'm pretty sure Mary-Kate and Ashley can solve any crime.  
I don't have the cute ski suit outfit for my American Girl doll. 
I still need to read 2 more books before I can get my personal pizza. 
I can’t believe pencil grippers cost 50 cents at the school store.  
3 minutes is never long enough for the Temple Run.  
I'm way too emotionally invested in Cory and Topanga's relationship.  

No comments:

Post a Comment