3.19.2011

Quick Update

I have another post to come very soon about a very special baby shower that I threw a few weeks ago. But these are a few pictures from a baby shower gift that I made in early December. I obviously need to blog more often. I wanted to be sure and post these since I thought it was pretty proud of how cute the mini buckets turned out. I just found small buckets in the dollar section at Target and then painted them (many times) to cover the original Star Wars print. I then free-handed the letters on the buckets. 

I then sprayed the pots with a clear acrylic spray. The red polka dot print is on a cloth diaper and blue gingham print pants were made using this pattern. It was super easy and a great pattern to follow. 

For the name tag, I found a cute clipart picture from google images and then edited it using picnik, which is an awesome free editing program. 

This is probably one of the easiest things that I do for baby gifts. I took a basic receiving blanket and monogrammed the name on one of the corners. I love the personal touch it gives the gift and it takes me literally 2 minutes to do.

1 comment: